I believe that it is important to be appreciative of what you got. We tend to always look beyond the border for the next thing. I do that all the time. But sometime I try to remind myself of what I actually have. And when I do that I realize that I live in a dream world that many people around the world just dream of.
I’m not rich, a middle class worker from Sweden. But I got it all in terms of material possessions and social benefits and support by my country.
Still sometimes you compare yourself with other above you in the hierarchy.
Can I shift career at my age?
Not that I think I am old, 42 years young. But with three kids and all that
comes with it, am I brave enough to do it?
It would not be a total shift, I am going back to where I started you might say. I derailed off the track for some years, let us say an even 20 years.
It is going to be tough. Can it be done?
I’m sticking my head into C again. Try to learn it a bit more this time. Found myself another book, Let us C, to help me to conquer this coding software.
- The structure of a C program.
- Only 32 keywords in C. Compilers can have additional keywords, should start with __keyword to separate them from the basic ones.
- The Code is made out of statements. Every statement has to end with a ‘;’.
- Comments are placed in the code by adding /* Textblock */. Make a good habit by commenting your code, making it easier to understand and to follow.
- Three different data types:
- Variables must be declared at the beginning of the code.
- Printf() and scanf() are functions in the studio.h library.
Today I discovered a new mind mapping software that by first glance seems really nice. The only downside to it was the annual subscription fee but that is not unusual for software. There is a free version with some limitations.
Yes, it’s true! Here is the second one!
This is my first post. Will there be more?