I’m sticking my head into C again. Try to learn it a bit more this time. Found myself another book, Let us C, to help me to conquer this coding software.
- The structure of a C program.
- Only 32 keywords in C. Compilers can have additional keywords, should start with __keyword to separate them from the basic ones.
- The Code is made out of statements. Every statement has to end with a ‘;’.
- Comments are placed in the code by adding /* Textblock */. Make a good habit by commenting your code, making it easier to understand and to follow.
- Three different data types:
- Variables must be declared at the beginning of the code.
- Printf() and scanf() are functions in the studio.h library.